We know that improving communication within a company can be difficult. Sometimes it can be hard to communicate using only email or phone calls, but there’s a way to make it easier for everyone. From now on, Microsoft Team is the perfect tool for teams to chat, make phone and video calls, and even manage pending tasks.
Download Microsoft Teams
What you need to know about Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams is a powerful and extremely useful collaboration tool that companies and organisations can use to improve their internal communications.
- Microsoft Teams is designed to meet the highest levels of cyber security, which is why it’s used by most companies and organisations that use this application.
- Microsoft Teams is the ultimate tool for collaboration in the workplace because it is a persistent chat-based collaboration platform that people can update in real time as long as they have an Internet connection.
- While using Microsoft Teams, up to 10,000 participants can join the same meeting and it can also be used for training and similar activities.
- People can share all kinds of documents with other people who are part of the company through Microsoft Teams.
- When using Microsoft Teams, people can invite others to join their workspace with a simple email.
- All files shared in all chats are saved by default to a SharePoint Online file, which is perfect for keeping things organised.
Some FAQs about Microsoft Teams
What makes the Microsoft Teams app different?
Well, there are lots of things that make Microsoft Teams better than the rest. People can share and collaborate on documents in real time, up to 10,000 attendees can join a meeting, and much more!
Do I have to pay to get and use the Microsoft Teams application?
No, you do not! People can use Microsoft Teams for free with fewer features.
Is Microsoft Teams a secure application?
Yes. It is developed by Microsoft, which means it is safe for everyone to use.
What is the maximum number of people in a Microsoft Teams meeting?
With Microsoft Teams, up to 10,000 people can attend a single meeting.
Can I record a Microsoft Teams video meeting?
Yes, you can. People can record as many meetings as they want.
Why is Microsoft Teams so popular for team collaboration?
Microsoft Teams has become very popular for teamwork because of all the tools it offers people. The app itself is pretty easy to use and has a lot of useful tools to improve internal communication for teams.
Can anyone read your Microsoft Teams messages?
Not at all. Microsoft Teams is secure for everyone who’s using it.
Does Microsoft Teams require a phone number?
No. Microsoft Teams doesn’t work with phone numbers.