We know that as a project manager, managing tasks is something hard for most people to achieve. But there are always some ways to help people out with these activities. In this case, if you are needing to find an app that will take you to the next level of organization, surely monday.com is the perfect tool for you and for your team.
Some characteristics you should know about monday.com
- monday.com can be used as an individual tool, or it can be used to track the progress of team activities if wanted.
- People can easily assign tasks to other members of their team directly from monday.com, while also letting them know when is the deadline of their activities and similar information.
- monday.com allows people to keep an eye on other people’s tasks thanks to their intuitive interface.
- People can add files to monday.com to make things easier for people who might need some resources to complete a determined task.
- monday.com will notify people whenever a deadline is about to happen, that way they can keep an eye on what it’s pending to complete.
- Project managers can watch the current status of the tasks of each one of their team members, and team members can watch their progress directly from the app.
- monday.com can be synced with other apps to help people become more productive.
Some FAQs about monday.com
What makes monday.com app unique?
Something that makes monday.com more unique compared to other similar apps is the fact the app is designed to focus on productivity, therefore all the tools included on the app are focused on helping people with it.
Do I need to pay to get and use monday.com app?
No. There’s no need to pay to use monday.com, the app is completely free to use for everyone.
Is monday.com safe to use?
Yes! monday.com is completely safe to use by everyone.
Why monday.com is the best option for teamworking?
monday.com has become one of the most accessible options for people who want to improve their teamwork experience due to how efficient the app can be, and how easy people can connect it with other productivity apps.