Are you tired of using messaging apps that won’t make you feel safe when using them? Most people have been in that situation at least once in their lives, but there are some new platforms that people can now use. For example, if you want to talk with other people, feel safe, share all kinds of files, and more, then Threema is what you were looking for for so long. This app will grant you a splendid communication experience with one of the best encryptions in the whole world.
Some characteristics you should know about Threema
- People can use Threema in a completely anonymous way, which is perfect for people who want a completely “secret” way to talk with someone.
- This app comes with end-to-end encryption to protect all the messages and files sent through it.
- In 2020, this app changed to be an open-source platform, which means that now everyone can analyze the code the app uses, and even change it if they see an improvement point.
- People can use Threema, as we said, in an anonymous way, which means they won’t need a phone number or an email to log in to the app.
- If needed, people can create groups with more than 10 people whenever they need to talk with more than 1 person about an important subject.
- People can share all kinds of files, such as documents, photos, and much more.
- Threema won’t share information about its users with third-party companies, and it won’t show any kind of announcements while using it.
- People can use Threema through a computer if needed, as it has a web version of their application.
Some FAQs about Threema
What makes Threema app unique?
Threema is quite similar to other messaging apps, but somehow it is different due to how safe it can be, and it can even be used in an anonymous way.
Do I need to pay to get and use Threema app?
Yes. Compared to other messaging apps, Threema requires a one-time payment for people to download it and install it on their devices.
Can I trust Threema?
Yes. As for now, Threema has become one of the safest messaging platforms to use around the world, which is why most people are starting to use it nowadays.
Are Threema messages encrypted?
Yes. Threema is designed to guarantee the safety of all its user’s thanks to their end-to-end encryption and their policy of not sharing information with other companies.
Does Threema require a phone number?
No, and that’s a game-changer for most people. This app is completely anonymous, and people can forget about using a phone number or email to use the app.